Two Styles - Classic Maxis or Caftan Tops! A Summer Must Have!
Italian Caftan Tops to pair with your favorite summer pants, jeans or shorts. Perfect for an al fresco luncheon or evening aperitivo.
Make a summer fashion statement with these caftan’s beautiful prints and colors and unique design. All tops and maxis are one of a kind…you’ll be wearing the only one like it!
Italian designer Marina Bonasera was inspired to create her colorful caftans this past year while home-bound but still wanting women to feel good wearing something special, with happy colors and prints. Her caftan tops and maxis are handmade with breezy Italian cotton that is perfect, lightweight summer wear.
- Created by Philadelphia based Italian designer, Marina Bonasera
- Handmade from soft, lightweight, breathable 100% Italian cotton
- Color Capri (Fabric with orchids. Multicolor in yellow, blue and fuchsia)
- Detailed craftsmanship
- One Size fits all - Cool comfort with relaxed silhouette
- Slip over style
- Length approx. 30"
- Machine wash delicate cold - dry delicate cycle - iron warm temperature
- *Each garment is hand made - any irregularity is considered part of the artisanal process
About the Designer:
Marina Bonsera followed her passion for fashion, studying in Rome at one of Italy’s top design schools. After finishing school and gaining a few years of experience she opened her own atelier in the heart of Roma. Now Marina sells her beautiful collections in the U.S. From cocktail, bridal to ready-to-wear every Bonsera creation is made with her signature dedication and attention to detail.
A portion of all proceeds will go to help maintain one of Giovanna's favorite places on Lake Como, Villa del Balbianello, through the non-profit organization of FAI (Fondo Ambiente Italiano). Since 1975, FAI, The National Trust for Italy, restores and takes care of special places in Italy so that present and future generations from all over the world may enjoy a priceless legacy.