LIVE FROM ITALY!
Sunday, January 24th, 2021 at 1:00 pm (EST)
Join Giovanna, chef Sabrina and guide Stefania for a live virtual cooking class & luncheon in your own kitchen! We will demonstrate a simple yet elegant traditional Tuscan and Umbrian meal.
- Patè di funghi su pane tostato / Crostini with mushrooms pate'
- Pici all’aglione / Hand-rolled pasta with Tuscan sauce
- Pollo in Fricassea / Chicken in Fricassea
- Verdure miste in gratin / Mix vegetables au gratin
- Crema di mascarpone ai frutti rossi / Mascarpone cream with mix berries
Upon registration you will receive:
- Shopping list
- Full menu and wine suggestions
About Chef Sabrina
As a small child Sabrina had a big passion for cooking and she was always happy to help her grandmother preparing the meals for the family. Following this passion, Sabrina attended the Cordon Bleu Culinary School of Florence and the Culinary University of Perugia. Sabrina officially started her carrier as a chef by working in local restaurants both in Umbria and in Tuscany. In recent years she became a personal chef using only local seasonal products, fresh vegetables from her own garden and a variety of selected stone milled flours.
About guide Stefania
Stefania has been an enthusiastic professional tour guide for all of her entire adult life. Her passions are Italian art, history, food and wine. Stefania specializes in cultural tours, food and wine tours and art-history lectures. She enjoys sharing the love and knowledge of her country with her clients and friends from all over the world.