Sunday, February 21th, 2021 at 1:00 pm (EST)
Join Giovanna and Nadia for a live virtual cooking class & luncheon in your own kitchen! We will demonstrate a simple yet elegant traditional Piedmont meal.
- Peperoni alla piemontese / Piemontese Peppers
- Tagliolini con salsa di noci /Pasta with walnut sauce
- Caponet: Involtini di verza e carne / Beef stuffed cabbage rolls
- Tartufi di cioccolato / Chocolate Truffles
Upon registration you will receive:
- Shopping list
- Full menu and wine suggestions
Born and raised in Torino, Nadia’s passion is to make people fall in love with Italian culture, food, and language. A graduate from the University of Torino she moved to the States in 2013 and started teaching the Italian language and culture at Drexel University and the America Italy Society. Nadia grew up in a family where she learned to cook healthy and delicious food. From an early age, she loved being in the kitchen with her mother or grandparents to learn the secrets of their cherished family recipes. She is an advocate of Slow Food and an expert on the gastronomic traditions of her home province, Piedmont.